Atinuke Aweda, our MBA (Top Up) student, shares her exciting journey with LSM.
1. How did you come to learn about LSM?
I learnt about LSM through another institution, Stratford College of Business and Management. I was following another program at the time which required that I continue with LSM to finish my studies.
2. What would you say is the best advantage you received by studying with an online educational provider like LSM?
There were so many advantages obtained by studying with LSM. The best advantage being the flexibility I had with my time. This allowed me to balance both studies and work successfully.
3. Do you feel that the LSM course you completed will help you with your future career plans?
The MBA I completed with LSM is directly related to my career. For example, the case studies in the modules helped me gain a lot of knowledge about the area I operate in and also helped me to apply it in my work.
4. How much money have you saved by studying with LSM, rather than travelling to the UK for a degree?
I saved a lot of money by doing my course at LSM. I didn’t just save money on tuition, but also saved money spent on travelling and living expenses.
5. How would you sum up your experience at LSM?
I had an interesting experience with LSM. The tutors were very helpful. They respond to enquiries really fast and they were always ready to assist me when I faced any difficulties with my studies. At LSM, they provide personalised tutoring to every student and also treat everyone with respect. So, based on my experience with LSM, I would recommend LSM to anyone.